- High profile program with significant exposure
- Excellent opportunity for a highly analytical and numerate Graduate to build a career in Insurance
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of business functions whilst working with data
When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
As a Data Analytics Graduate, you will be placed on an expert stream designed to build your skills manipulating data whilst developing your leadership capabilities. Your program will run for two years where you will have four highly tailored rotations for on-the-job learning to grow and enhance your skills.
Do you want to challenge the industry through digital transformation, have a strong passion for data and turn data into an outstanding customer experience?
Then this is a unique opportunity to be part of the changing role that Data is playing in the Insurance industry. You will be required to utilise your expert problem solving skills and manipulate data and use it to communicate with stakeholders in the business. This role will see you working across a variety of business functions where data is at the forefront and plays an integral part in the business.
To be successful in this role you will be an analytical thinker and leader who learns and adapts quickly, has strong negotiation skills and is able to network and strike up relationships with key stakeholders. You have a strong passion for all things data and have proven experience through University with data manipulation and analytics tools.
You will have:
- A well rounded background with demonstrated experience across community involvement and participation in extracurricular activities.
- Proven work experience in customer service or a corporate environment
- Leadership qualities developed through university, work experience and extracurricular activities
- Strong effective communication skills
- An interest in a role that not only embraces analytical skills but is also customer facing
- The ability to speak a second language (desirable)
What else is on offer?
- On-the-job development via four highly tailored and defined rotations
- Fully paid formal education and study leave to complete further study in insurance
- Technical training to assist you to accelerate your skills
- Ability to deliver key projects with your Graduate Cohort that have a cross functional focus
- Professional development opportunities to continue to build your business and leadership skills
- Networking opportunities with the Managing Director and Senior Leaders, as well as other graduates and the Allianz Graduate Alumni
- Ongoing support, mentoring and leadership through your sponsor, who is a Senior Leader in the organisation and our Talent Management team
- Opportunities to give back to our community through our Outreach Volunteering Program
- An attractive range of employee benefits, including insurance at discounted rates, community support programs and flexible leave arrangements.
- Market competitive remuneration
To be eligible to apply:
- You will be due to complete your undergraduate studies by the end of 2020 (applicants who graduated prior to 2020 will also be considered).
- You understand that you will be required to complete industry qualifications
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or hold Australian Permanent Residency at the time of application and provide evidence of this
- You must attach your most up to date University results in the form of an Academic Transcript or university-issued proof of results (for example, screen shot of online university portal)
- You must attach a cover letter outlining your suitability to the role and a resume
Applications open Tuesday 21 July 2020 at 9AM and close Tuesday 1 September 2020 at 9AM (AEST).
For those who dare, here is your home, graduates.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2020, 11:00 pm