At Allianz, we care for all the things that make you, you. For feeling like you belong. For a place where learning never stops. For growing new skills and opening up exciting possibilities. For your curiosity to thrive and help transform an industry. And when life twists, there's flex for balance and the support you need. So come and share your ideas, give back and feel proud to be part of a company doing work that matters across climate change and mental health. Let's care for everyone's tomorrow so we can create a better future together.
Claims Support Officer | NSW - Sydney and Charlestown
- Focus on getting it right together
- Be part of a team that genuinely cares about your wellbeing
- Be supported to grow and develop your career
What if you could take your career in different directions?
Instead of feeling like you have nowhere to go and no time to develop your professional skills, you’ll be supported to explore opportunities as a people leader, a technical specialist or even roles in other divisions.
We are currently recruiting for Claims Support Officers to provide support to several teams across the business. You will be working closely with Case Managers and ensuring that the Allianz Personal Injury internal and external expectations are exceeded and business objectives are met through high volume and quality processing and resolving internal and external queries. This is a great stepping stone into a Case Management career and you will have the opportunity to progress into a Case Manager role should that be your interest.
You'll be responsible for:
- Maintaining a customer focus by working with customers, team members and third parties to find solutions consistent with customer needs, Allianz business objectives and desired WorkCover culture as applicable.
- Responding to processing and task related queries from various stakeholders, escalating to Senior Claims Support Officers, Managers or Case Managers as required.
- Processing and completing work allocated within required timeframes, meeting data integrity and schedule requirements as per Allianz Worksafe guidelines.
- Accurate processing to ensure no duplication or erroneous payments are made and where this occurs, determining the correct recovery process.
- Proactively work within a team environment and actively contribute to team goals.
- Assisting other team members, supporting a positive working environment and contributing in a positive manner to the team's morale.
- Adhering to Allianz policies and procedures, including customer service standards, record keeping obligations and privacy requirements, minimising any breaches.
Important to your success:
- You will demonstrate great accuracy and data entry skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to process quickly and accurately
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competence in Microsoft Office products including Windows, Word, Excel and Lotus Notes
- Customer Service experience
What's on offer?
- Develop a range of business, computer, stakeholder management and communication skills that are highly transferrable into many career paths
- Feel valued, respected and empowered to make a difference in people’s lives
- Enjoy being surrounded by a social, inclusive, supportive, highly experienced team who provide you with unconditional help from day one
- Count on benefits to strengthen all parts of you - physically, mentally, socially and financially
- Be excited to be part of a company that is making a positive impact at scale
Allianz is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. We do this through delivering a great customer experience that is the result of appreciating each other every single day, showing heart by really listening and seeing things from the perspective of others by always asking, "how can I help?".
Allianz is committed to enabling a culture where inclusion is embedded, everyone belongs and new ideas are embraced. We welcome and value talent from all backgrounds, experiences and ways of working Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
Let’s care for tomorrow. For the big and small moments in our customers’ lives. Care to join us? www.allianz.com.au/careers
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Arts and Humanities, Banking and...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:3rd Feb 2022, 12:59 pm