Create software on a global scale with Amazon’s team in Brisbane, Australia. Amazon is looking for passionate Graduate Software Development Engineers (SDEs) to join our team. You will build software for Amazon’s rapid fulfillment businesses for use across the globe.
Amazon offers a unique, inclusive work environment where you’ll be able to work on the A to Z of problems, at scale, for real customers. You’ll join a team solving challenging problems with innovative software solutions, building global software at scale every day and having a ton of fun while you do it.
We are a group of engineers that values diversity and collaboration to help each other succeed as a team. Bring your experiences, perspectives and skills to help build a great shopping experience for customers all around the world. We're looking for developers with a passion for solving challenging problems, learning on the go and working with teammates to have a global impact.
You will own the development of software end to end, from working with stakeholders on requirements through to owning the ongoing operations of the software that you build at scale. You will work with a great, global team to tackle new challenges. You will have the opportunity to experiment and learn from your successes and your failures.
Apply today to join our incredible Brisbane team building software for our customers around the world. Have fun and build great software!
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- Must have graduated within the last 24 months
- Current Australian/New Zealand citizen/Australian Permanent Resident
- Experience in at least one maintainable language: Java, C, C++, C#, Rust, Kotlin, Scala, etc
- Ability to work in Brisbane (domestic relocation provided)
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- Experience developing software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) platforms
- Effective verbal and written English communication
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 12:59 pm