We’re looking for a motivated and driven student who enjoys continuous learning to join us as part of the Sales teams.
Potential Responsibilities for Intern – Sales Representative
- Manage customer information by using CRM System (SFDC)
- Conduct market/industry research
- Assist in managing prospect customers
- Outbound customer call for invitations to events
- Support lead generation
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player to work with others as a team
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Keen to work with Amazon Web Services.
- Proficient in MS-office(EXCEL), documentation skills
Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a graduation conferral date between December 2022 or mid-year 2023.
- Experience in CRM (Salesforce), project management, business process management
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Ability to take a project from requirements gathering through to launch and into production
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 1:59 pm