The AMP Capital Public Markets business is broadly split into two main areas;
- Multi-Asset Group (MAG) is responsible for the investment management of the Multi-Asset, Diversified and Multi-Manager funds.
- Global Equity & Fixed Income (GEFI) area is responsible for the investment management of various strategies in listed Australian Equities, Fixed Income, Global Property and Global Infrastructure.
The Public Markets business seeks to create a diverse range of targeted investment solutions to navigate through changing investment environments and achieve clients’ risk and return objectives.
In the two year rotational graduate program, graduates have the opportunity to undertake rotations across the Public Markets business to develop an understanding of various investing styles and strategies and security valuation methodologies through analysing global economic, industry and sector data.
The Public Markets program is a two-year rotational program which incorporates six four month rotations across both divisions. Public Markets is divided into a number of specialist areas, some of which graduates will have the opportunity to rotate through. These include (full description of each areas included in role profile below):
- Global Fixed Income & Macro Markets
- Global Credit Markets
- Global Listed Infrastructure
- Global Listed Real Estate
- Australian Equities
- Economics and Investment Strategy
- Multi-Asset and Diversified Funds
- Multi-Manager Funds
- Cortex Investech
After the graduate program, where could this stream take you?
There are numerous opportunities available to graduates post-program, including:
- Fundamental Credit Analyst
- Fundamental Equity Analyst (across Australian Equity, Global Listed Real Estate or Infrastructure)
- Associate Investment Manager
- Portfolio Analyst (e.g. fixed income, macro markets)
- Quantitative Analyst
For a full role profile and more information click here.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Arts and Humanities,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2020, 12:59 pm