- Sydney based program
- Seeking Sales, Marketing and/ or Business Economics Graduates
- Feb 2023 commencement date
Hi, we’re Ampol,
Our company has always been about more than fuel. Fuel may be the foundation of our business, but our motivation and purpose come from the people, businesses, industries and communities we engage with. From our origins until today, we’ve always been inspired by the role we can play in people’s lives – to keep them moving, to make journeys happen. Here at Ampol, we are proud of our heritage as Australia’s only owned fuel brand. For over 100 years we have supported Australians to travel far and wide, and we’ll be here for 100 more powering better journeys for today and tomorrow.
We are seeking highly motivated graduates currently studying Marketing, Business or Economics to join an excellent 2-year program in our B2B Sales and Marketing team with a guaranteed permanent opportunity upon completion of the program. During the program, you will complete 6-month rotations through our Commercial business.
This Program will commence February 2023 and will be based in our brand-new purpose-built offices in Alexandria, close to Green Square station.
This is a special time to join us, at a time of transition within the company and petroleum industry. One of our four pillars of our company strategy is to focus on future energy solutions for our customers and transition to decarbonisation. We are excited about the opportunities this brings to the company, employees and customer.
Our leaders have strong technical knowledge, cross-functional experience and commercial focus that drives our business forward. They take pride in passing this on to the next generation of leaders which could be you, and actively get to know you both personally and professionally.
To be successful, you will be entering your final year of study in 2022, or within two years of graduating and will be available to commence full-time employment in 2023. We are looking for individuals who showcase strong communication skills and have an outstanding approach to customer service and enjoy working in a team environment. You will have excellent academic results as well as a passion for solving complex problems and being curious and eager to develop your career.
Our culture is inclusive, open and team-orientated, we let our employees be themselves while achieving great results. We are seeking individuals who enjoy achieving goals in an environment that fosters personality and community.
We can offer environments that promote diversity of thought, recognition of employee contribution and exposure to a wide range of business areas, where you will acquire knowledge and development needed to build your core Sales and Marketing skills.
- Our total remuneration is competitive. This is across base salary, a performance incentive, employee share offers and a 25% discount on Fuel for two privately used cars!
- We are flexible. Many of our teams have embraced hybrid work, balancing time spent remote working, with time spent at an office to connect and work together where it adds value.
- We value recognition. We have an internal recognition platform amplifying the achievements of those who do great work and demonstrate our capabilities and values.
- Career development and learning opportunities including LinkedIn Learning and other tailored training solutions
- Paid Parental Leave - up to 12 weeks paid Parental leave, and up to a year off (unpaid)
- BabyCare Package - financial and flexible support for parents transitioning back to work
- Need some wheels? Novated Lease options are available
- Invest in your future with the Employee Share Scheme
- Care for your Community. Spend one paid day a year volunteering with one of our Ampol Foundation partners.
Our application process:
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to undertake a video interview
- Successful applicants from here will be selected to an assessment process towards the end of August.
- We will require copies of transcripts upon application
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and inclusion and celebrate what makes us unique. We’ll take you further with freedom and flexibility to be you.
Sound like you? Apply today! Applications close 29th July.
No matter where your passions lie, put your career in motion with Ampol.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2022, 7:00 am