Aon is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients and communities using proprietary data and analytics. We deliver insights and develop solutions that reduce risk, volatility and improve performance.
Aon's Intern Experience aims to provide final year university students a unique, flexible, career launch-pad gaining real-world work experience over a period of approximately 4-10 weeks. Our Interns learn about Aon's business and culture while developing practical skills necessary for future professional success. The Intern Experience is tailored to each student and is offered on a part-time basis, with a flexible schedule allowing you to balance study commitments.
We currently have opportunities located in Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin and Townsville commencing July onwards within our Risk Solutions business – these insurance broking and risk advisory teams are responsible for helping our clients and communities to understand and protect themselves from risk, providing of insurance and risk management programs. No two internships are the same as you’ll become a paid Aon employee working on a range of our daily and project deliverables.
What are we looking for?
- Final year undergraduate students ideally studying in a business/commerce, arts, law, humanities, economics or finance discipline.
- Students with an ability to commence work on a full-time basis in 2019.
- Students with solid academic results (grade – credit average or above).
- Those who can work well in teams, problem solve, show initiative and self-motivation.
- Students with permanent working rights in Australia.
- Great communication and organisational skills.
What will you get?
- Firstly, you’ll be given prioritised entry into the graduate assessment process, for the 2019 Aon Launch Graduate Program.
- An opportunity to work in brand that will be globally recognised on your CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Develop professional skills in a corporate environment which can include planning, administration, presentation, analytics, research and problem-solving activities; preparing you for the workforce post study.
- Flexible work schedule to assist completion of study commitments.
At Aon we're committed to doing business the right way. We put our values into practice are successful because of our talented people — people who aren’t afraid to learn new things, are looking to add value, are highly motivated and are team oriented. As a colleague at Aon, you will directly and indirectly impact communities, organisations and individuals, helping them understand and protect themselves from risk and facilitate economic betterment. Our colleagues globally participate in annual community days through our charity partners and giving you paid leave to offer your time and expertise.
Aon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity, with an inclusive culture it allows us to deliver to our mission ‘To empower economic and human possibility.’ We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Banking and Finance,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2018, 1:59 pm