Bring your energy!
Do you want to work with one of Australia’s leading energy infrastructure businesses?
APA Group is an excellent place to see what your career could look like. As an Intern or Vacationer and part of an APA team, you’ll learn from a group of passionate professionals who work safely, and responsibly to deliver Australia’s energy.
As an ASX top 50 organisation we invest in you. As a growing and dynamic business, we have the support to enable you to advance your career. Completing a Vacation Program or Internship can often lead to ongoing job opportunities and entry to our Graduate Development Program. We embrace our social responsibility as a successful business, and engage in sustainable initiatives to benefit the environment and local communities where we work.
Based in one of our metropolitan offices in either Southbank Melbourne or Spring Hill Brisbane; we have an exciting opportunity for an undergraduate process engineer to be part of our Infrastructure Development Division. This is a 3 month opportunity.
You will experience:
- On-the-job training
- Meaningful work
- Mentoring from a senior employee
- An inclusive and supportive work environment
You will be involved in:
- Process safety and process optimisation improvement projects.
- Short term capacity modelling to enable optimisations of planned maintenance and outages.
- Trouble shooting, grid upset rectifications and incident investigations.
- Supporting the development of and use of exception based surveillance to ensure APA’s facilities and pipelines are operated within their safe operational limits.
- Adhering to established company Engineering and quality standard, customer and regulatory standards
- Based in Melbourne or Brisbane.
- Studying towards a degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Be available to work over the Christmas holiday period (other than public holidays).
- Be able to communicate with a broad range of people; verbally and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Sound analytical and research skills.
- Driven and dedicated to your career growth and development.
If you have the focus, energy, flexibility and ideas that will shape the future of our business for years to come then we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply:
- Submit your Cover Letter, CV, and application via the “Apply” button
- Applications close on 27 th September 2019
- Start your new role in December 2019
APA is an equal opportunity employer. Our workplace is diverse and inclusive and we value the unique talents, experiences and perspectives you will bring to help strengthen our culture, brand and performance.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Mining Oil...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:27th Sep 2019, 11:00 am