Are you looking to marry your passion for technology with your penchant for strategic problem solving? As an Appian Associate Consultant, you’ll build and deploy web-based applications on the Appian platform to support our customers’ business strategies. From implementing the first business process management application to scaling up the program across the enterprise, you will bring our low-code platform to life.
About the Job:
-Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including business process management, knowledge management, personalisation, business intelligence, and application integration
- Utilise varied skill set and experience to construct, implement, and deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian software, through design, configuration and deployment of our enterprise low-code platform
- Analyse a client’s business strategy, their business processes, and develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design prototypes, model business processes, and analyse requirements
- Implement quality assurance plans, system and load testing and roll-out plans
Appian makes building complex software simple. We’ve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the world’s toughest business problems. It’s exciting and challenging work with exciting and fulfilling rewards. It takes the right person…is that you?
- B.S. or M.S. in Any Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, or equivalent background
- Superior academic achievement
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Solid foundation of, or love for, technology
- Preferred experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL server, etc.), exposure to expression, function or coding constructs and cloud technologies
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Mechatronics
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- 1/92 Pitt St, Sydney, NSWLocations:
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2021, 12:59 pm