Our Graduate Development Program runs over two-years covering a variety of learning and development opportunities, supplemented by on-the job exposure, working with your team and consulting with clients. The combination of formal learning and industry exposure will ensure you have the skills for a successful career and enable you to build your professional network.
Our Melbourne office has roles available in the following teams:
- Acoustics, Audio-Visual & Theatre
- Civil Structures - Maritime
- Resilience, Security and Risk
- Transport Planning
- Urban Design
- Visualisation Technology
The program launches with Graduate Connexion, which brings the entire Australasian graduate cohort together virtually in a variety of learning workshops, events and activities over the first few weeks of the Graduate journey. This includes meeting and hearing from some of our influential leaders and provides the opportunity for networking with graduates from other disciplines from around the region.
Further benefits of the program include:
- Ongoing mentoring from experienced practitioners in your field.
- Direct involvement with specialist Skills Networks both regionally and globally
- Ongoing professional development (technical and non-technical) throughout the two years
- Access to an extensive library of professional publications, research and e-learning resources, including LinkedIn Learning, through our Arup University
- Support for career progression, chartership/professional qualification and association membership
Your dedication will be rewarded with a competitive salary package that includes profit share as well as benefits that reflect our respect for our people such as birthday leave, bike loans, social and sporting events and more.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Chemical...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 1:55 pm