- Looking for a graduate program that makes a difference for all Australians?
- If this is you, apply for the ASIC 2022 graduate program
- Applications close at 11.59 pm EST on Monday 20 September 2021
A graduate position at ASIC is more than just a job. You will work directly to change behaviours in the sectors we regulate, address misconduct and drive positive outcomes for investors and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and well-being.
From day one, you will be involved in meaningful work. You'll enjoy participating in a well-established, innovative graduate program ranked in the AFR Top100 Graduate Employers/Grad Australia Top 100 Graduate Employers/AAGE Top Graduate Employers. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals who are committed to helping you develop your knowledge and skills.
The graduate program includes:
- Rotations through four ASIC teams
- Permanent placement on completion of the 18-month program
- Professional development of your technical and interpersonal skills
- Financial support and leave for further study
- A starting salary of $70,797 plus 15.4% superannuation
ASIC is seeking graduates from the following disciplines and locations:
- Information Technology, Computer Science and Cyber Security (Sydney)
- Mathematics, Statistics, Data and Analytics (Melbourne and Sydney)
- Finance, Economics, Business and Accounting (Melbourne)
Sydney (Mathematics, Statistics, Data and Analytics stream) – 2 November
Sydney (Information Technology, Computer Science and Cyber Security stream) – 3 November
Melbourne – 11 November
Who we are looking for:
We want graduates who demonstrate accountability, professionalism and teamwork and who have sharp, analytical minds. If you're a motivated high achiever with a genuine interest in the vital work ASIC does, then you're the kind of graduate we're looking for. You'll need to have a relevant undergraduate degree or Juris Doctor from 2019, 2020 or 2021.
We are using data analytics to help us achieve our vision of making ASIC a more pre-emptive and pro-active regulator. It is vital that our graduates have the attributes required to analyse trends and summarise raw data and information. Your understanding of the significance of data analytics to financial regulation will be a key element to your success.
To obtain more detailed information on the recruitment process and to apply for the program, visit ASIC Graduate Careers
ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is an equal opportunity employer who is seeking people who want to make a difference. ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) in addition to obtaining a Government Security Clearance which is issued by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA).
Applications close at 11.59 pm EST on Monday 20 September 2021
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Work rights:
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2021, 12:59 pm