- Deliver and support MS Dynamics 365 solutions to our case and workflow system that supports our Regulatory business
- Extensive MS Dynamics 365 solution design experience will be highly regarded
- $125,767 - $142,618 +15.4% superannuation
- Temporary role located in Sydney
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC’s vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are undertaking major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as virtualisation, mobility, and cloud.
Your team is responsible for delivering and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions including “ASIC-CRM”, which is the next-generation Case and Workflow system to support our Regulatory business. The MS Dynamics 365 platform is a key technology component which will support our business and help ASIC be the "best in class" regulator supporting the Australian financial markets
As a Microsoft Dynamics Developer, you will be required to:
- provide technical and functional guidance and coaching to a team of technical specialists to deliver projects, enhancements and BAU releases
- define technical solution design for Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications
- design and develop modifications, or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications, unit testing, deployment and writing technical documentation
- guide projects through the development and implementation phases
- working with other teams, plan and support system and acceptance testing
- proactively solve business issues and manage stakeholder expectations
- ensure systems and data are available to the business, within SLA
- ensure systems and environments are properly maintained i.e. optimised and patched
- perform code review to ensure development, coding, privacy, and security standards are adhered to
- manage risks impacting your area of responsibility and address audit findings within required timeframe
- promote Lean and Agile practices within the team. Address any issues relating to DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- A tertiary qualification in IT, engineering or other relevant degree is desirable
- Proven experience in leading MS Dynamics 365 technical specialists in complex enterprise environments
- Extensive Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution design experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in resolving complex client and stakeholder related queries with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and be accountable for outcomes
- Demonstrated experience managing code branches with Git and Azure DevOps
- Experience in ITIL service management
ASIC is Australia's integrated corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator.
ASIC has a broad mandate. We are a regulator; a policy advisory body; a consumer protection agency; a licensing body; a financial educator and consumer advocate; and a company and professional registry. And we are a law enforcement agency.
This work is directed to one principal aim: to realise ASIC’s vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
Underpinning ASIC’s vision is the recognition that every cent in the financial system is other people’s money.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC’s vision.
ASIC is committed to a providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply as well as applicants from all backgrounds and with different abilities.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment which is issued ASIC’s Personnel Security Team.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply’ to start your application.
- Job type:Alumni Jobs
Engineering Software, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 12:59 pm