Established in 1993, Assetlink is an Australian owned facilities services provider with over 3,000 people serving over 1,200 customers in Australia and New Zealand. Specialising in the provision of standalone cleaning and security services or a tailored integrated solution, Assetlink support businesses to manage their assets and operations in the commercial, retail, aviation, health & aged care and mining sectors.
Reporting to the ICT Service Delivery Manager, we are seeking to secure a dedicated ServiceNow Developer with a successful recent track record of contributing to the ICT ServiceNow Delivery function. Develop innovative and highly functional customer centric solutions, partner with internal and external stakeholders, identify critical requirements and deliver projects end to end on a timely basis.
What you will be doing to provide ServiceNow support to the business:
- Consult with departments and deliver ServiceNow based consulting initiatives
- Identify critical requirements and deliver projects end to end on a timely basis
- Define business problems/opportunities within constraints, goals, budgets and timelines
- Develop innovative and highly functional customer centric solutions
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Consult with the business analyst/project managers to develop appropriate technical solutions
- Document and gain acceptance / approvals of selected final solutions
- Execute technical solutions in the capacity as a ServiceNow lead
- Document, present and demonstrate developed solutions
You will have
To be successful in this role, you will have recently completed your undergraduate degree in IT or similar and have an interest in developing your skills as a ServiceNow / Software Developer and you will have previously studied or developed the following:
- SDLC development and delivery experience on ServiceNow
- Willingness to learn to develop or previously developed ServiceNow Service Portal
- Willingness to learn or already developed ServiceNow modules - ITSM, Facility Management & PPM
- Willingness to learn or previously configured Service Catalogues and approval workflows
- Willingness to learn or already know how to build and managing SQL databases
- Experience in business analysis and process mapping
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team which delivers fit for purpose ServiceNow Solutions
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fully vaccinated in COVID 19
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or work-related experience
- Ideally completed ServiceNow Administration and Advanced Administration course
If you are a recent IT Graduate looking for a new and exciting career where you can join a company who will assist you to grow your skills and mentor you to become a ServiceNow Developer and you understand complex ICT issues from the customer’s perspective and can translate these into ServiceNow solutions by using your highly developed understanding of Microsoft technologies, cloud concepts and ITSM and BPM best practices - please send us your CV and cover letter – click 'Apply' - we would love to hear from you.
We are only able to consider candidates with full, permanent Australian work rights.
In order to comply with various Federal/State/Territory Government mandates and Client site requirements, you must be able to provide proof of vaccination if required to do so as part of the Assetlink recruitment process.
Assetlink’s Diversity Commitment:
Assetlink is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity within each of our work sites. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQA, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups.
Currently, Assetlink is representative of around 80 nationalities, speaking 59 different languages. Assetlink recognises the benefits of diversity in creating amazing customer experiences, increasing productivity and encouraging business growth.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm