Attention Experts was founded in 2016 and has since grown to be a recognised and award-winning Social Media Marketing Agency.
We have rapidly expanded to include clients across 20 industries and gained raving reviews from clients on our performance.
We are constantly on the lookout for new team members as our company continues to grow! Most of our Managers have started off in an entry-level role at Attention.
Experts before progressing into more senior and managerial roles. It is for this exact reason, that we want to give graduates the same opportunity to build their careers in the social media marketing industry.
We are looking for key players all year round, and hire about 5-8 graduates a year to join the team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated Digital Marketing / Social Media professional.
Internally your role title will be a Client Success Executive. This is a full-time role and is located in Crows Nest, NSW.
Your duties, but are not limited to the following:
- Account creative content management
- Customer relations; work to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Strategically work with the Client Success Manager and Client Growth Manager, to ensure client accounts are progressing as intended
- Account social media advertising creation for key accounts
Skills & Experience
This role is suited to someone who loves to challenge themselves with new opportunities every day; and will stand out with the eagerness to learn and develop their skill set and expertise.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Marketing, Advertising or PR - Advantageous
- An understanding of social media
- Creative and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great phone manner, along with customer service skills
- Be someone proactive and eager to learn
- Must be a team player that can also work well independently
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 103/38 oxley street, crows nest NSW 2065Locations:
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 7:00 am