Our graduate program will introduce you to the specialist area of business management, marketing and communication that fuses together marketing strategy, buyer behaviour, relationship management, sales communications, storytelling and innovation.
As one of our graduates, you'll train to become a consultant that helps companies prepare compelling and persuasive documents such as tenders, bids, proposals, submissions, capability statements, information memoranda, award submissions and grant applications. You might not know what some of these documents are yet, but you'll soon understand how crucial they are to almost every business. The work is a strategic and creative, and demands a sharp intellect and a client-focussed attitude.
Our client base is deep and broad, from top-tier blue-chip companies to start-ups and niche operators across almost every sector. Likewise, our projects are extremely diverse, but we are particularly renowned for our work in major and mega projects in construction, infrastructure and defence. In a single week, a graduate might find themselves working on a tender relating to emergency helicopter services, sales collateral for a high tech start up, and an information memorandum for an agricultural fund, and so much more.
Our graduate roles are based in either the Brisbane or Melbourne office to work with our clients around Australia and the world. The graduate program may offer opportunity for short-term travel throughout Australia, or possibly even relocation.
Ideally, our graduates will have:
- Qualifications (or near completion) in business, marketing or communications
- A client-centred service delivery attitude
- A driven work ethic and a passion to succeed
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Competent Microsoft Office capabilities, particularly with Word and PowerPoint
- An attractive remuneration package, including an ‘Above & Beyond' rewards program for exceptional performance
- Excellent professional development opportunities including extensive coaching, mentoring and training
- A team that encourages excellence and achievement
- Coaching from recognised industry experts
Expected Start Date: February 2024
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Locations:Brisbane, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2024 (approx)
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2023, 1:59 pm