What we do
At AusNet Services we connect communities with energy. With increasing levels of renewable energy, we are reimagining how people consume, generate and access energy in the future and building a sustainable energy future, where people are connected to new sources of energy.
If you want to be a part of the transformation of the energy sector in Australia, then here is your opportunity.
Our Graduate Program
Our goal is to build you up for success. Our 2 year Graduate Program includes rotations within a core business unit and the opportunity to have a rotation in another division to build understanding of what we do and capability and skills in different areas. At the end of your Graduate Program, you will be transferred to permanent role within the AusNet Services matched to your skills, capability, and career pathway.
As a Graduate of our Engineering stream, you will support senior engineers and field-based employees in provision of engineering solutions, ensuring safety, integrity and efficiency of the network. We own and operate the Victorian electricity transmission network, one of five electricity distribution networks, and one of three gas distribution networks in Victoria. Your work will see you gaining experience in an office environment, as well as out in the field.
What you will be delivering
- Support, develop and lead engineering initiatives to maximise the performance of our energy networks.
- Provide information and analysis relating to the operation of our energy networks to support effective decisions and solutions.
- Provide regular feedback and collate information to contribute to reporting on operational issues or incidents.
- Perform analysis and reviews to ensure operations remain resilient.
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand their drivers and challenges.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver effective business outcomes and deliver projects.
- Ensure all activities are executed within safety and environmental targets.
- Contribute to the continuous improvements across all standards, practices, as well as development of solutions and strategies.
What we like about you
- Your ability to build and grow authentic relationships for positive impact.
- You actively collaborate to share insights, lessons learned and wins widely with others.
- Your ability to cut through complexity and find the simplest solutions.
- You show personal commitment to learning every day.
What we offer
We offer a diverse, inclusive, and supportive team culture to support you to achieve, grow and build a career within AusNet Services. Our continuous learning culture will provide you with many learning and development tools and opportunities, including access to LinkedIn Learning, inclusive learning sessions and mentoring programs.
To be eligible to apply for our Engineering Graduate Program, you will have full working rights in Australia, and have graduated in 2020 or graduate by 2021, with a degree qualification in any of the fields below:
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
In your application, please include a cover letter, telling us why you want to be an AusNet Services graduate, a copy of your transcript and your resume. Applications close 2nd August 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Civil...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:2nd Aug 2021, 1:59 pm