About the program
The Australian Public Service (APS) HR Graduate Development Program offers a unique opportunity to start your career in HR. With one application, you could land a role in one of over 20 participating APS agencies.
The program aims to:
- identify and develop the next generation of APS HR leaders
- develop strategic HR capability in the APS
- foster learning and collaboration
- contribute to an adaptive, responsive and future-ready APS.
- receive specialised HR training designed by subject matter experts from across the APS
- get exposed to strategic HR thinking to build your expertise and experience
- participate in cross-agency development opportunities and networking events
- become part of a network of leading APS HR subject matter experts
- access to flexible working arrangements, a competitive starting salary and excellent superannuation.
The program is an initiative of the APS HR Professional Stream which will develop your HR skills in an industry-leading HR environment.
For more information and to apply visit our dedicated website at www.apshrgrads.com.au
We hope you’ll join us in 2022
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management,...
- Work rights:
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 1:30 pm