Customer Success Associate, Managed Investment Schemes
Automic Group is Australia’s fastest growing share registry. We are on a journey to deliver an unrivalled experience that revolutionises share registry, governance and board management. We work with more than 1,000+ listed and unlisted companies, and we are the leading IPO provider in 2021, with 47% market share. Our culture is innately entrepreneurial, comprising of people who thrive in an atmosphere where ideas, actions and initiative are encouraged. Our core values of Team, Equality, Customer Success and Ambition are at the foundation of who we are and how we operate.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth, we have a new entry level opportunity for a Customer Success Associate in our Managed Investment Schemes team. Reporting to the Operations Teams Leader, Managed Investment Schemes, you will be part of a dynamic, experienced and innovative Customer Success team, redefining the registry experience for customers and showcasing the Automic difference.
In this role you will be involved in supporting business development, assisting to further grow Automic’s client base. Additionally, you will support the implementation of client transitions and services. This will require collaboration and coordination with the Customer Success Managers to deliver service excellence. You will work closely with the Investor Services and Corporate Actions teams to ensure that you are well versed with clients’ activity and that exceptional service is delivered to our clients at all times.
- Supporting the Customer Success Managers in the Managed Investment Schemes team in their day-to-day tasks to ensure customer success
- Verify and assist with client correspondence and instructions
- Handle client enquiries by email and phone
- Issued capital movements, shareholder forms, shareholder communications, systems updates and management reporting
- Receipt, validation and processing of investor elections, including but not limited to applications and redemptions
- Assist with the production and reconciliation of client reporting
- Auditing and filing all processed documentation
- Administrative support within the broader Registry team where required
To be successful, you will:
- Have a keen interest in financial markets, with a passion for meeting customer needs and the ability to prioritise your work and meet deadlines
- Be a quick learner, collaborative by nature and work well in a team environment, though able to work autonomously on tasks
- Be resilient and enjoy taking ownership of your deliverables and supporting team success
- Have strong MS Office skills, including Excel and Word templates
- Be able to process and organize data effectively
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Some work experience in a corporate setting is desirable but not required
- General customer service experience is an advantage
What We Offer:
- A collaborative and supportive team culture
- A welcoming office located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, and a hybrid work environment
- Development and growth opportunities; we invest in, and back our own!
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
Please be aware that if this opportunity becomes oversubscribed we will close applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Program Duration
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2022, 1:18 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.