- Flexible working arrangements
- Uncapped Earning Potential – Competitive Salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Fantastic CBD location, office environment and company culture
Who are we?
Aventedge is APAC’s fastest growing B2B conference company.
We design, curate and bring industry defining events to help business, government and not-for-profits organisations tackle some of the biggest challenges in society. We empower decision-makers to drive organisational value, change and develop professional relationships that make a difference.
You will be using all your sales expertise to sell delegate and group registrations to our industry-specific conferences and training workshops held across Australia and New Zealand. This includes researching accounts, using LinkedIn, email prospecting, account mapping, following up on marketing leads and cold-calling prospective delegates/accounts.
- Develop and implement an event sales plan with the goal of exceeding targets
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the value proposition for your events
- Build relationships with key accounts in your portfolio of events, leading to future account management opportunities
- Proactively work with marketing and conference producers to maximise sales opportunities
- Follow the company’s sales process
- Maintain accurate sales activity and lead records in the company’s sales systems
- Ensure your lead deck is up to date and pipeline forecast is accurate
- Collaborate with team members to help develop the strategy for next year’s events
Who are we looking for
- Someone who loves selling or someone with telephone-based customer service experience and wants to kick start their career in sales
- Min two-years’ experience in a full-time role
- Hard working, competitive and positive
- Well organised and able to self-lead in a hybrid work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (a degree is ideal)
- Open and willing to learn from everyone in the business
- Supportive Team player – someone who wants everyone in the team to win as much as they want to win
- Intellectually curious and interested in business news and current affairs
- Working Holiday Visas considered
Benefits and what we offer
- Great sales training to become a successful Tech Inside Sales Rep in 2-3 years
- A hybrid working framework that balances flexible working with providing the space for collaboration and learning from each other
- We offer a great package with uncapped earning potential. A realistic guide for your first 12 months is between $80,000 to $100,000.
- We care about the physical and mental health of all our colleagues. We provide an extensive range of wellbeing resources so that everyone feels supported and has the best opportunity to do their best work.
- A senior leadership team that is committed to our purpose driven culture
- A young, diverse, and fun work environment with lots of social activities
Think you have what it takes to join our team? Apply with your CV and a cover letter or for more information email: [email protected]
Aventedge is an EEO Employer; we base our employment decisions on the best candidate for the job.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2023, 12:59 pm