Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific's leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions.
Bapcor's core business is the automotive aftermarket. Our businesses span the end-to-end aftermarket supply chain covering Trade, Commercial Vehicles, Specialist Wholesale & Retail. Look around and you’ll see accessories that are sold, parts that are fitted onto vehicles that are serviced, by one of Australia’s great auto companies.
You will need to be prepared to challenge assumptions and bring new perspectives to our business.
We want graduates that we can look to develop into future leaders and contribute innovation. We want to enhance our organisational capability by investing in our people and develop graduates to possess experience in moments that matter to Bapcor and our environment.
We recruit across a range of degree disciplines, skills, abilities, and backgrounds. We value innovative ideas and we're interested in you and your unique view on the world.
Human Resource Graduates
As a Human Resources graduate, you will have a great opportunity to explore the world of HR in a growing Australian business. You will work with stakeholders across the Bapcor group on a number of projects. HR graduates will work alongside the HR team and get involved in a range of activities including recruitment, employee life-cycle activities, investigations, engagement strategies and fundamental HR activities, to give you the base to learn from and apply your knowledge in reality.
To be eligible for our 2023 Graduate Program, you'll need to:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent/New Zealand resident
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years of the program start date (e.g. 2020, 2021, 2022 or January 2023)
- Be able to commence full time employment commencing February 2023
- Be willing to relocate to location of the role you are applying to at own cost (if necessary)
- Have studied the relevant degree/discipline
To join the Human Resources team, you'll need to have studied either an undergraduate or postgraduate in the following disciplines:
- Human Resource Management
- Business Administration
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2023, 5:46 am