Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific's leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions.
Bapcor's core business is the automotive aftermarket. Our businesses span the end-to-end aftermarket supply chain covering Trade, Commercial Vehicles, Specialist Wholesale & Retail. Look around and you’ll see accessories that are sold, parts that are fitted onto vehicles that are serviced, by one of Australia’s great auto companies.
You will need to be prepared to challenge assumptions and bring new perspectives to our business.
We want graduates that we can look to develop into future leaders and contribute innovation. We want to enhance our organisational capability by investing in our people and develop graduates to possess experience in moments that matter to Bapcor and our environment.
We recruit across a range of degree disciplines, skills, abilities, and backgrounds. We value innovative ideas and we're interested in you and your unique view on the world.
You will support and learn all about the Trade business while supporting stores to operate efficiently. you'll play a huge role in making process and operational improvements, reducing duplication and wasted efforts all while helping to transform our B2B e-commerce platform.
To be eligible for our 2023 Graduate Program, you'll need to:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years of the program start date (e.g. 2020, 2021, 2022 or January 2023)
- Be able to commence full time employment commencing February 2023
- Be willing to relocate to location of the role you are applying to at own cost (if necessary)
- Have studied the relevant degree/discipline
To join the Digital team, you'll need to have studied either an undergraduate or postgraduate in the following disciplines:
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Consulting, Management
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 11:59 pm