As the Junior Client and Business Development Manager, you will learn directly from our Senior Team, corresponding with clients and all major supermarket chains. This is a pivotal role within our Company, which aims to grow the current client base and sales.
Key duties/ responsibilities include:
- Looking for new clients, market agents, and opportunities to grow the business (increasing current client base).
- Managing and retaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Identifying new markets and customer needs.
- Attending conferences and events to build relationships with industry partners.
- Developing a strong understanding of the Company’s produce, the competition in the industry and positioning.
- Producing data models and presentations for the Barden Executive Team.
- Creating sales forecasts and actively working towards reaching them.
- Reviewing pricing, margins, and sales growth.
Overall, as the Junior Client and Business Development Manager, the goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relations with new and existing clients.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Agriculture, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Student...
- Locations:Regional Queensland
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2023, 6:00 am