BDO is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations with over 88,120 people working out of 1,617 offices in 167 countries. We provide a flexible working environment that encourages open communication and collaboration. There are continuous opportunities to learn, build strong relationships with diverse client groups and expand networks nationally and globally at all stages of your career.
We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA) and to be ranked in the 2020 Top Graduate Employer lists by AAGE and GradAustralia. Our graduates are extremely important to us, as we recognise their potential to become our firm’s future leaders.
BDO’s Audit practice has established itself as a major player within the local marketplace, auditing many of Tasmania’s leading public and private sector organisations across a diverse industry base. We are seeking students who are interested in joining our Graduate program and starting their auditing career in 2021.
Our Audit Graduate Program will give you the opportunity to:
- Go out on client sites from day one
- Audit a mix of large and small clients, both public and private
- Receive excellent mentoring and support throughout you audit career
- Develop your knowledge, skills on and client relationship skills through dealing directly with clients
To hear firsthand from our BDO Graduates please visit our Student Recruitment page - https://www.bdo.com.au/en-au/studentrecruitment/our-graduates
Life at BDO
We offer the professional opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing global firm like BDO can provide. We are committed to your ongoing development to build your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills.
In addition to a comprehensive career development plan, as part of the BDO team you will also receive a competitive salary package. BDO prides itself on providing a supportive, people-focused culture.
We take pride in our health and wellbeing and workplace giving programs, as well as the range of social activities organised by each office.
At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients with whom you work. At BDO, we value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. As a firm, we are committed to a diverse, flexible and inclusive culture, where everyone can be themselves at work in an environment that brings out the best in them and their colleagues.
What you’ll need to succeed
We welcome students who:
- Are in their final year (or recently completed) a Business or Commerce degree, majoring in Accounting
- Are CA/CPA postgraduate study eligible
- Are able to interact with all types of clients and people
- Display solid academic achievement
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Are involved in extra-curricular activities
- Are a dynamic team player with an innovative approach to work and life
- Have motivation for continuous learning and development
- Like to be out of the office as no Audit day is ever the same!
- Are an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent resident at time of application
To find out more information about our Graduate opportunities and what it’s like to work at BDO please visit:
To find out more information about our student opportunities and what it is like to work at BDO please visit:
To submit your application please click ‘Apply Now’. Your application should include a cover letter that clearly explains why you believe you have the skills needed to succeed in this role. Should you have any further enquiries about starting your career with BDO please email [email protected]
Recruitment Agencies - thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
OUR PEOPLE ARE THE DIFFERENCE
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Law
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2020, 12:59 pm