BDO is a trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. As one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations, we have clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors.
Our values are at the core of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients. These values are the foundation of what we deliver, IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST. This is about delivering ideas and advice that create value; quality-driven people who are motivated by providing exceptional client service; and being trusted to get the job done.
About the team
We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA) and to be ranked in the 2021 Top Graduate Employer lists by AAGE, GradAustralia and GradConnection. Our graduates are extremely important to us, as we recognise their potential to become our firm’s future leaders.
Our Vacation Program
Our Vacation Program is designed to give you the best BDO experience possible by integrating you into the team on day 1! You will be assigned a “buddy” that will make sure your placement is jam-packed with exciting work and activities.
We will be offering the vacation program over the winter break and summer break.
- Winter program: Monday 21 June – Friday 16 July 2021
- Summer program: Monday 22 November – Friday 17 December 2021
Our Vacation Program is our preferred talent pipeline to our Graduate positions, therefore those looking for a Graduate role within BDO WA are strongly encouraged to apply for Vacation work prior to completion of studies.
BDO WA are excited to be offering Vacation opportunities in the following service lines:
- Advisory - Corporate Finance
- Advisory - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Services
To find out more about each service line, please visit: https://www.bdo.com.au/en-au/studentrecruitment/service-lines
What you will need to succeed
Applications for our Vacation Program are welcome from students in their penultimate (2nd) year of a Commerce, Business or Law degree, with an Accounting/Finance/Economics/IT or Law major.
What we look for in our applicants:
- Solid academic achievement within Commerce, Law, Finance, Economics or Tax with a WAM of 70 or above;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous customer focused work experience, accounting or non-accounting related;
- Involvement in extracurricular activities such as University clubs, volunteer work etc.;
- Teamwork skills, commercial awareness and problem solving abilities.
Applications are invited from Australian or New Zealand Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
Get your application in quick!
Applications close on Friday 26 March 2021
What happens after you apply?
- You will receive an email confirming our receipt of your application.
- Each application is reviewed individually by a member of our People & Culture team.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend a speed interview and networking event.
- All applicants will be updated throughout the process as to the progress of their application.
To find out more information about our Vacation opportunities and what it’s like to work at BDO please visit:
Should you have any further enquiries about starting your career with BDO please email us at [email protected]
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm