- Newly created role within rapidly expanding Australian Manufacturer
- Flexible hybrid working options
- Source A-player talent that will thrive in our growing entrepreneurial team
Our vision is to become the global leader in slurry piping technology.
To achieve this, we’re developing the best product technology, an innovative software platform, an automated manufacturing system, and the most trusted brand in our market. We have a winning strategy, a great team, and the financial strength to deliver on our growth plans.
Our people are our biggest asset, and this newly created position will help identify and source the A-player talent we need to make our organisational growth plan a reality. As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will help recruit a minimum of 40+ hires per year for the next 3 years.
You will support our talent acquisition program, reporting to the Talent Acquisition Specialist. We define A-player talent as people that fit our core values and are a top-10% performer within their chosen field.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building talent pipelines for open and upcoming roles.
- Sourcing and approaching candidates that meet job scorecard requirements through multiple channels.
- Exploring creative talent sourcing techniques and marketing initiatives to attract quality talent.
- Organising candidate interviews with hiring managers and executives.
- Assisting with candidate onboarding and ensuring our A-player talent have an A-player welcome.
- Carrying out recruitment related administrative tasks.
We run a true “talent acquisition” recruitment model - with detailed role definition, target candidate persona mapping, search-based sourcing, strong use of technology and evaluation tools, plus best practice interviewing techniques, to drive superior hiring outcomes.
This role can be office-based or hybrid and has Australia-wide scope.
You will enjoy the satisfaction of providing great talent with great career opportunities, in a values focused workplace where everyone has the ability to thrive and reach their full potential.
You will be a self-motivated go-getter who enjoys conducting research and talent search assignments (detective work, essentially).
Your commerce background will provide you with a strong foundation to pursue a dynamic career within the recruitment and talent acquisition industry. This is a fast-paced and rewarding role within a rapidly expanding organisation.
You will have a healthy competitive streak and love to be part of a winning team helping to build a world-class Australian company.
How to Apply
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be suited to, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply via the link with your resume and cover letter
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Marketing...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2022, 1:00 am