80%. That’s how many workers don’t have an office or desk. We interact with them every day: on the bus, in supermarkets, in the hospital. But when it comes to workplace technology, their needs have been largely ignored. Until now.
Blink is the world’s first workplace tool designed for frontline employees. Our award-winning platform transforms the working lives of society's most relied-on members.
In 2021, we’ll triple in size, raise more funding and build out our international offices. You’ll have the chance to shape our future as we transition into a global name.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an SDR to join our newly established and fast-growing Sydney team. Working together with our founding teams In London and New York, you'll be helping to rapidly grow our customer base globally. Responsibilities include:
- Gaining a strong understanding of the Blink product, the market and value proposition.
- Undertaking research to Identify key contacts and prospects.
- Generating leads with an outbound focus, using a blended approach of phone, email, and online channels to promote Blink and our services.
- Proactively qualifying leads against a specific criterion, identifying their current solution and If their needs align with Blink.
- Set up discovery calls and demos with the Account Managers/ Account Directors.
- Work closely with the wider sales and marketing team, to ensure there are consistency and collaboration in your approach
What are we looking for?
Most importantly, we're looking for someone who is ambitious and wants to develop within a fast-growing company. This is the perfect step for a recent grad to build their career. The successful candidate will be:
- Results-driven, with the ability to pick up new concepts quickly.
- Organised, with excellent discipline and always keeps to deadlines.
- Strong communicator, with commercial acumen.
- Resourceful, inquisitive, and digitally savvy.
- Relentless in pursuit of goals, competitive and ambitious. With experience in a KPI and metric-driven environment being an advantage.
- Prepared to get your hands dirty in data gathering and cleansing.
- Track record of being the star performer on a team. We want to win, and we want you to win.
- Empathetic person, who gets on well with people and enjoys their work.
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of something impactful, large-scale, and meaningful. Most importantly, you’ll be working in a company with a strong mission and with a team that is ambitious, competitive, and embarking on a journey that many start-ups can only dream of!
Other benefits include:
- An opportunity to be coached and mentored by experienced Sales and Marketing experts.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Exposure to a growing SaaS company, with clear career pathways for the future.
- A competitive compensation package and equity allocations.
- 25 days annual leave per year (plus public holidays).
- Health Insurance.
- The usual start-up benefits of fun and very few rules.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Technology, Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
- Customs House, Circular QuayLocations:
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 12:59 pm