BOC Engineering Graduate Program - August 2023 start!
BOC supplies high volumes of quality gas products to industry across Australia and New Zealand from large chemical processing plants and high pressure industrial and special gas mixtures cylinders from production facilities.
As a Graduate you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of business critical projects or in an operational role. During the two year program you will be working alongside a variety of industry experts who are dedicated to mentoring and motivating the future talent of the business and industry. The Graduate program typically consists of two rotations and will suit those who are ready to step out and be hands on amongst the real world of Production and Customer Engineering Solutions.
We are open to receiving applications from recent graduates as well as those with a couple of years of experience looking to develop their career.
If you are committed to achieving commercial outcomes through technical excellence and reliably meeting our customers’ needs we have opportunities to work across many phases of projects which may include:
- Plant improvement and engineering projects including automation and commissioning of new robotic plant equipment
- Providing gas related engineering solutions at customer sites through Customer Engineering Services
- Process, electrical and instrumentation development using Siemens PLC
- Project Management and development of investment proposals
- Safe operation and optimisation of chemical process plant
- Maintenance and reliability management of a chemical process plant
- Receiving and inventory, planning and organising loads and fleet for deliveries
- Being responsible and accountable for risk and compliance reporting
- Process control
Effective communication skills, time management, strong analytical and problem solving preferences with willingness to relocate will enable you to develop a diverse skill set working with some of the most experienced professionals in the industry.
With regional operations across Australia and New Zealand, you need to be mobile and ready to live and work in regional areas and capital cities throughout the graduate programme and beyond.
To apply for this role, you will have completed a degree or discipline in Engineering – Mechatronic, Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Locations:Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Program duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:29th May 2023, 12:00 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.