Do you want to have a seriously great career in a seriously great firm? Start your career at Boyce with our Cadetship Program.
While you grow your career with us, Boyce Chartered Accountants will provide lucrative remuneration, benefits, and reward for your efforts.
- Are ranked in the AFR’s Top 100 Accounting Firms since 2018
- Offer mentoring and coaching from the industries best and brightest
- Give financial support for study
- Deliver flexibility to balance work and personal life
- Provide an impressive learning and development program
- Participate regularly in social and community events
What you will do
Working with industry professionals across different business functions, our Cadets and Graduates participate in our impressive Learning and Development programs, while:
- Workpaper preparation for review
- Increase your knowledge and skills of XERO, Phoenix, MYOB Essentials and AR.
- Develop and sustain relationships with local and remote team members
- Ensure compliance requirements and ethical standards are met.
- Communicating with the ATO in relation to basic client matters
- Preparation of client correspondence
What you will bring to our Firm
You will be studying (or planning to study) in a relevant field (University or TAFE), such as commerce, business, bookkeeping or accounting.
- First-rate organisation and time management skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- You will be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency status.
Get in touch: submit your application or call our People and Culture Team on 02 69 710 600 for a confidential discussion.
Boyce is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture. We encourage and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm