- Unique opportunity to join Australia’s oldest Bank
- Bring your passion for customer service and help us delight our customers
- Start date January 2022. Full-time, permanent position based in Kogarah
How will I help?
The role of a Consumer Connect banker is to service and fulfil banking needs of customers quickly, accurately, and efficiently on a range of general banking enquiries while achieving specific performance objectives aligned to the role.
This role is primarily an inbound phone role which creates opportunities for customers by asking appropriate questions and recommending appropriate products.
What do I need?
Our ideal candidate has strong typing skills and an ability to navigate numerous systems to support their customers. You will need to need to have strong written communication skills and be passionate about delivering great service above all, the ability to multitask with exceptional attention to detail is critical to your success in this role. In addition, the below requirements will also be highly regarded:
- Experience servicing complex customer enquiries in a structured environment
- Problem-solver, able to provide appropriate solutions to customers in a timely manner
- A self-starter and proactive professional, interested in starting a career in banking and finance
- To be successful in this role, you’ll be required to work across our operating hours Monday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Saturdays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Competitive loading rates apply for weekends.
What’s in it for me?
We’ll back you with a great team and all the opportunities you'd expect from a company whose purpose is to help Australians succeed. You’ll be working for an organisation that supports development, internal career moves and flexible working as well as, access to some of the best banking products and services at discounted rates
How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY button
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
The Westpac Group has implemented an Entry to Workplace Policy that requires employees and others entering our workplaces to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by relevant dates set out in the policy (subject to applicable medical exemptions). Our employees are required to comply with the policy regardless of whether they are in customer-facing or non-customer-facing roles (as employees in non-customer-facing roles are required to attend the workplace under our Hybrid Working Strategy). Further, the Westpac Group is required to comply with State/Territory issued public health orders/directions which require relevant workers to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter workplaces.
By applying for this role, you acknowledge that you are aware of our Entry to Workplace Policy, and if you secure employment with us, you will be required to comply with the policy.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 12:29 pm