We're looking for Electrical Engineering Intern
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Assisting in engineering projects through testing and validation, report writing and result analysis/recommendations, documentation, and assembling test fixtures.
- Supporting product engineering changes from idea to production, while following the engineering and implementation procedures.
- Active member of the Engineering department and responsible for carrying out a number of technical functions in an engineering/scientific role. Interpreting work assignment instructions, and selecting standard procedures, techniques and equipment.
- Designing and building experiments to investigate or verify new technologies or products.
- Demonstrating continuous improvement through Kaizens.
- Assisting with improving manufacturing processes.
- Enrolled in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering program
- One year experience, which may be part of a university work experience program.
- Working in a team environment.
- Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical aptitude with good troubleshooting and hands-on skills. An analytical thinker.
- Working knowledge of standard electrical test equipment an asset. Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 7:00 am