Seeking an enthusiastic individual to work in our Business Development team responsible for marketing, social media, and internal communications.
Key selling points
- Will consider part time or full time, graduate or final year undergraduate seeking experience
- Can be 2-3 days per week to start with potential for full time to accommodate study schedule
- Flexible hours including working from home options
About CADDS Group
CADDS Group is a West Australian design consultancy firm that offers a diverse range of services across engineering and design, surveying and scanning, architectural drafting and building design, product design, sustainability, and fabrication. Our Group has grown to deliver the service needs of our clients and has the unique ability to design and develop innovative solutions to meet the highest levels of industry standards.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to assist us with driving social media, internal communications, and marketing activities for the Company.
The successful applicant will enjoy this hands-on role, demonstrating their effective and efficient approach to the coordination and delivery of a broad range of marketing activities.
About the role:
- Work with the business development team to implement various marketing & communications strategies, events, activities and initiatives in line with business strategy;
- Monitor and maintain the company website and social media platforms to enhance brand awareness;
- Content creation across various internal and external platforms and mediums;
- Assist various business units with collateral production;
- Support marketing efforts to facilitate expansion into new and existing markets;
- Assist with marketing activities such as sponsorship arrangements, events, and conferences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with various levels of stakeholders;
- Strong intellect demonstrated through your ability to deliver creative and out-of-the-square solutions;
- A proactive approach to your daily role;
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing related field (or working towards);
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite is desirable.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build on their marketing career in the resources industry.
At CADDS Group, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities for all employees and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities, and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Applications to [email protected] including a resume and cover letter.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2022, 7:00 am