We are over 200,000 people passionate about helping our clients solve their most complex business and technology challenges, and we deliver transformational outcomes, at scale. We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
We live by our motto that "People matter, results count".
At Capgemini, we help the world's leading brands use the best of new tech to transform the way they do business. As a global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Why our graduate program?
- Is Java more than a Country to you?
- Is Python not only a large reptile?
- Is C more than just a very average score?
- How about R meaning a lot more than a letter of an alphabet?
Our reputable and well celebrated graduate program is commencing on 19th April 2021. We have a big business demand to recruit more graduates from software engineering and data science backgrounds across Adelaide, Sydney, and Melbourne to commence in a couple of weeks!
It’s a small Program, every one of our grads is treated as an individual, with buddies, career coaches, mentors and guides to help set each one of you up for success. That’s our point of difference.
You need to have PR or AU Citizenship for these roles, so if that’s you, get in quick!
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the Australian community in 3 ways:
- Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, and International day of people with Disabilities and we our Employee Resource Groups - [email protected] and OUTFront (our LGBTQ+ group) drive our diversity agenda through grass-roots passion and initiatives.
- Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide you opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
- Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini has made CDP's "A list", recognition for its climate action in 2019. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business.
Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for yourself, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Consulting, Data Science and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Position Start Date
19 April 2021
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm