Our summer internship is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students in their penultimate year of study. We run a six-week paid program over the university summer break where you will have the opportunity to discover what it's like to learn and work with the amazing team at Capgemini. From day one you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and gain insights into the tech industry. We provide you with mentoring and career coaching from senior staff to help you identify your goals, we focus on professional development and employability to compliment your studies and help to set you up for career success.
Our program provides you with:
- Insights into Capgemini's culture.
- An opportunity to work with and learn from current staff
- Valuable on the job work experience
- Practical experience to build on your theoretical knowledge
- Opportunities to develop your skills through one-on-one coaching and mentoring
- The chance to undertake challenging client work and engagements with potentially broad social impacts
- The platform to expand your professional network with a globally respected organisation
Let's talk about our team:
We are over 300,000 people passionate about helping our clients solve their most complex business and technology challenges, and we deliver transformational outcomes, at scale. We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
Let's talk about what we do:
At Capgemini, we help the world's leading brands use the best of new tech to transform the way they do business. As a global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Our graduates typically work in roles in the areas of Software Development, DevOps, Change Management, Business Analysis and Program Management Office.
Let's talk about what you will need to be considered for our program:
You must attach a covering letter and resume.
You will need to meet the following requirements:
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Be in your second last year (penultimate year) of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree and due to complete your degree by December 2023 Exceptional communication skills and an outstanding customer service ethic
- Great academic results as well as a passion for solving complex problems Resilient and energetic team player who is open minded and willing to learn Driven to succeed (at Capgemini we call this "La Niaque")
- A sense of humour, "Fun" has been a company value for 50 years!
- And finally, individuals who care about our people, our community, and our planet and who are totally aligned to our values.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups [email protected], OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee's stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Communications, Computer...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm