We've been supporting people with a disability since 2007. Specialising in 24-hour disability programs for individuals with multiple and complex needs, we're proud to be a trusted and registered service provider with the NDIA, TAC, DHHS and Worksafe.
Our values are flexibility, honesty, reliability, and responsiveness.
About the opportunity
We're currently recruiting for a Permanent Full-time Graduate Funding Administrator to join our team based in Clayton South, reporting directly to our Senior Funding Administrator.
As the newest member to join our team, you will be responsible for controlling that the clients signed service agreement (SA), funding information in Carelink and funded amounts to be paid match to ensure that services are delivered in line with the funding allocated to clients. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring that the Clients signed Service Agreements, Funding information in Carelink and Funded amounts match.
Quoting for services.
- Track funding to ensure that services delivered are in line with the funding allocated to clients.
- Raise issues with client funding promptly to the business to ensure the business does not service clients without funding or agreements.
- Manage agreements in NDIS Portal to flag where funds ending, plan reviews or insufficient funds.
- Escalate funding issues promptly to Senior Management where business process has not been followed.
- Rates Maintenance - update and maintain rates in Carelink and schedules.
As Graduate Funding Administrator with demonstrated highly developed administration experience, you'll have experience and/or the eagerness to learn:
- Interpersonal, negotiation and complaints resolution skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet established deadlines.
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills, coupled with the ability to quickly source and disseminate information.
- Experience and/or understanding in the disability sector and knowledge of NDIS funding.
Benefits & culture
CareChoice is proud to be an EEO employer. We support an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
As a CareChoice employee, benefits you'll be able to take advantage of include:
- Access to our Care4U employee hub providing discounts with major retailers.
- Monthly Recognition & Reward for Employee of the Month.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Career development opportunities.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you have the skills and experience we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. So, don't delay, apply today. For further information, please contact our recruitment team at [email protected].
Employment with CareChoice is subject to satisfactory background checks which include Professional Reference Checks, Working with Children Check and NDIS Worker Screening Clearance.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm