Career Ahead, part of the Maverick Rose Group, is at the forefront of creating employment outcomes at all stages of the career lifecycle, through innovative program design. We work with education, industry and individuals to deliver innovative employability programs and services across different industries. We support individuals to better understand their career options, make informed choices and achieve their personal goals.
As winners of the 2019 Career Development Association of Australia National Award for Excellence in Practice we are passionate about creating innovative career development and employability solutions for our clients that enhance student experiences and drive student and institutional outcomes.
Our mission is to unlock the world’s employment potential and change lives through education and building career clarity and confidence.
About the Role
Working within a dynamic and professional program management team, the Program Coordinator will provide end to end program support, ensuring the successful delivery of several initiatives and projects predominantly across our higher education programs and clients. The Program Coordinator role is a highly varied role with diverse responsibilities, requiring strong organisational skills, the agility to move between tasks quickly, superior interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic and high attention to detail.
Specifically, the role has accountability for:
- Stakeholder management: Communication with multiple stakeholders to deliver an exceptional stakeholder experience, guaranteeing professionalism and ensuring commitment to long term client relationships.
- Industry engagement: Support ongoing engagement and management of industry partners.
- Program coordination: Develop, plan, implement and track complex programs, supporting our program leads across the group.
- Technical support: Technical support for online tutorials and workshops, including management of attendance and tutorial recordings.
- System support: Learning Management System coordination, including calendar and diary management.
- Process improvement: Identifying opportunities for ongoing process improvement, innovation and optimisation.
- Student success: Management of student communication, responding to emails and phone queries promptly and with incredible customer service.
Credible, proactive, productive, motivated, personable, and agile, you will be comfortable using your initiative and taking ownership of tasks until completion. An avid problem solver, you will have the following attributes:
- Undergraduate studies in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences, Career Development or similar (recent graduates encouraged to apply)
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Strong stakeholder management experience with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client engagement experience with strong interpersonal skills
- Calm and organised with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Ability to be self-led and work autonomously
- Strong technical aptitude
- Previous experience in a similar role, providing strong administration or program coordination support to a diverse team would be advantageous
- An interest in employability and talent management
Why join us?
This is a unique opportunity within a stimulating, fast-paced environment. You will work with a highly professional, collaborative and hard-working team who are passionate, innovative and driven to achieve real outcomes.
We will offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to learn and grow your career
- Intellectual challenge
- Interesting and demanding projects
- Stimulating conversations and a great team environment
- An attractive and competitive salary package to attract the best candidate
Candidates are encouraged to promptly submit their application, as our aim is to make an immediate appointment. If you are excited by the opportunity to grow, challenge and drive real results, please apply via SEEK and visit our website for more information on the work we do: www.careerahead.com.au
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Human Resources, Project Management
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Suite 120, 3 Male St Brighton, VIC 3186Locations:
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm