Career Ahead is at the forefront of creating employment outcomes at all stages of the career lifecycle, through innovative program design. We work with education, industry and individuals to deliver innovative employability programs and services. We support individuals to: better understand their career options, make informed choices and achieve their personal goals.
As winners of the 2019 Career Development Association of Australia National Award for Excellence in Practice we are passionate about creating innovative career development and employability solutions for our clients that enhance student experiences and drive student and institutional outcomes.
Our mission is to unlock the world’s employment potential and change lives through education and building career clarity and confidence.
About the Role
Working within a dynamic and professional team, the Organisational Psychologist will be supporting a number of programs and projects across the entire group. The Organisational Psychologist will perform a highly varied role with diverse responsibilities requiring strong organisational skills, agility and high attention to detail.
Specifically, the role has accountability for:
- Program management: Develop, plan, implement and track complex programs
- Reporting: documentation and reporting across the group
- Research and Insights: Supporting research activities across the group
- Process improvement: Identifying opportunities for ongoing process improvement and optimisation
- Psychometric assessment: Experience in the application of psychometric assessment to talent measurement
- Stakeholder management: Communication with multiple stakeholders to deliver exceptional experience, guaranteeing high standard professionalism
- Administration: Work-in-progress support, program coordination and administration
Credible, proactive, productive, motivated, personable and agile, you will be comfortable using your initiative and taking ownership of tasks until completion. An avid problem solver, you will have the following attributes:
- Undergraduate studies in HR, Psychology or similar
- Strong project administration or co-ordination experience
- Exceptional Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Highly accountable
- Great interpersonal skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- Calm and organised
- Ability to be self-led and work autonomously
- An aptitude for client engagement and problem solving
- An interest in employability and talent management
Why join us?
This is a unique opportunity within a stimulating, fast-paced environment. You will work with a highly professional, collaborative and hard-working team who are passionate, innovative and driven to achieve real outcomes.
We will offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to learn and grow your career
- Intellectual challenge
- Interesting and demanding projects
- Stimulating conversations and excellent personal development
- An attractive salary package pitched to attract the best candidate
Candidates are encouraged to promptly submit their application, as our aim is to make an immediate appointment. If you are excited by the opportunity to grow, challenge and drive real results, please apply via SEEK and visit our website for more information on the work we do: www.careerahead.com.au
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Arts and Humanities, Psychology and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Suite 120, 3 Male St Brighton, VIC 3186Locations:
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 12:59 pm