Careers at Council
Things You’ll Do:
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- The Animal Shelter Operations Unit reunites companion animals to their owners as well as finding companion animals their new ‘fur-ever’ homes.
- You will help to provide animals with a caring, stimulating and hygienic environment to enhance their wellbeing whilst at the shelter.
- Support and educate our community - Providing exceptional customer service.
- Apply your office administration experience to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and legislation.
Things You’ll Do:
- You will be responsible for providing exceptional care to the animals and ensuring the shelter is maintained to high standard.
- Safely transport, handle and care for animals (including Dangerous & Restricted Breeds)
- Be a team-player - Share your knowledge of different dog and cat breeds and their behavioural traits.
- Grow your career. Apply your experience working with animals (paid or volunteer capacity) in shelter or veterinary clinic.
- Provide support, guidance and advice to a dedicated group of volunteers.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- You’ll turn your passion for caring for animals into a career.
- Work for an organisation which has the community at the heart of all that we do.
- Promoting responsible pet ownership throughout the community.
- Reuniting and rehoming companion animals.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by: 10:00 pm Friday 5 August 2022
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated Friday 12 August 2022
- Package: $52,551 - $55,587 gross p.a. plus superannuation.
- Hours of work: Permanent full time working 38 hours per week, 19 day month. Work hours span 5.00am - 10:00pm across a 7 day spread (including public holidays) to support the operational needs of the Animal Shelter.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description.
- For any job related enquiries, please connect with Jeremy Bennett (Team Leader Animal Shelter Operations) on [email protected]
- Lauren Dowling - Talent Acquisition Business Partner [email protected], can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Environmental, Environment, Food Technology, Medical...
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2022, 12:00 am