Careers at Council
- Help create a sustainable and efficient Bayside LGA of the future
- Permanent full-time position, 35 hours per week
- Fast paced and varied environment
- Identify existing and future demands for Council and community assets and to reflect these within Council’s policies, plans and strategies.
- Manage the day to day administration of Council’s Infrastructure Contribution plans.
- Contribute to the development, review and maintenance of Council’s Infrastructure Contributions Framework to deliver sustainable built outcomes for the community.
- Undertake a range of activities such as preparation of project briefs, to achieve required outcomes within agreed project scope.
- Undertake research and analysis to provide timely and accurate expert advice, reports and briefs to inform asset planning decisions.
- Build effective working relationships within Council, government agencies, and the community to achieve Council goals.
- Engage and manage consultants and contractors as required, and review performance to ensure service delivery requirements are met.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or experience in a relevant field.
- Current Driver’s Licence Class C.
- Understanding of the planning and local government framework and the context of State Government reforms
- 3 extra days off during Christmas each year
- 15 days sick leave each year
- 2 days health and wellbeing leave
- Gym membership discounts
- Additional parental leave entitlements for both parents
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Design and User Experience, Industrial...
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 12:00 am