Careers at Council
Coffs Harbour, Australia
- This is a permanent 35-hours a week role, offering a stable career choice.
- Opportunity to utilise your experience for product development.
- Plenty of career growth, professional and personal development with supported training opportunities.
- Scope for performance based salary increases.
- Join a leader in the industry and play a role in shaping the community you live in.
- Design of electrical switchboards, development of existing products and services (including Fibre and CCTV networks) for council and commercial clients,
- Identify and develop new products or technologies for the benefit of the City of Coffs Harbour and the community with the potential to market on a commercial basis,
- Ensuring compliance and accreditation of the Business Unit are current to relevant standards,
- Completing project and product costings for the submission of quotes and tenders,
- Providing technical instruction and advice to the CitySmart team for product and project delivery,
- Develop and maintain business relationships with key clients, suppliers and stakeholders to identify business opportunities and assist continued growth of the Business Unit.
Applications Close: 27 Nov 2022
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Chemical...
- Locations:New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2022, 12:00 am