Environmental Volunteer Programs Support Officer
- $40.14 per hour + 25% casual loading
- Casual position
About Ku-ring-gai Council
Located 16 km’s north of the Sydney CBD, the Ku-ring-gai area covers 84km2, is home to 124,000 residents and set in one of New South Wales’ most attractive natural environments.
About the role
Reporting to the Environmental Volunteer Programs Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting with technical and logistic support for Bushcare/Environmental Volunteers in the field.
- Undertake supervision and training of environmental volunteers, WH&S training in the field
- Maintain various records and reporting including site management plans
- Assist in the delivery of Environmental programs inc Native Bee program
- Provide a high level of customer service in responding to requests and complaints in a courteous manner
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Certificate III Conservation & Land Management or other tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and / or substantial work experience in a similar capacity
- First Aid Certificate
- A Current Class C driver’s license
- Chemical accreditation (AQF-3)
- Working with Children Check Clearance
- Casual rostered hours
- Great team environment
How to apply
Applicants are required to address all Essential Criteria as listed within the Position Description to be eligible for an interview.
Like to know more Contact Lindy Williams on 9424 0179
Closes: 11:30pm, Friday12 August 2022
Ku-ring-gai Council is an equal opportunity employer
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Environmental, Environment, Food Technology, Medical...
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2022, 12:00 am