Careers at Council
- Enjoy great family-friendly benefits and an excellent workplace culture
- Perm full time opportunity, 35 hour work week with fortnightly flex day off available
- $75,759 - $84,850 per annum, plus 10.5% superannuation
- Maintain asset systems and related governance and procedures to ensure integrity and currency of information.
- Provide quality assurance support through proactive monitoring of compliance with procedures and policy relating to asset management.
- Interrogate systems to develop user friendly solutions and present information in a manner that meets user requirements.
- Work in collaboration with and assist the team, manager and other key stakeholders to achieve business unit goals, work requests, demands and Council priorities.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in asset systems
- Current Driver's Licence Class C
- 3 extra days off during Christmas each year
- 15 days sick leave each year
- 2 days health and wellbeing leave
- Gym membership discounts
- Additional parental leave entitlements for both parents
Closed 2 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Design and User Experience, Engineering,...
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 12:00 am