Careers at Council
About the role Are you an experienced Traffic Officer, wanting to take the next step in your career? Join the City of Coffs Harbour team, and be involved in a range of traffic-related activities and shape the community in which you live! As the Traffic Engineering Officer, you will be involved in a range of traffic-related activities, including:04-11-2022
- Providing well-informed advice regarding traffic related matters
- Participation in Council's Local Traffic Committee
- Preparation of traffic instrument diagrams and traffic count flow diagrams
- Coordination or traffic surveys plus data collection and processing, analysis and reporting
- Coordination of road safety audits
- Planning and managing line marking and road signage
- Demonstrated knowledge of traffic engineering practices and guidelines, legislation, Australian Standards, and an understanding of Transport for NSW technical directions for traffic
- Demonstrated ability to identify and mitigate road related risk
- Demonstrated competence in managing and retrieving data from computer based systems
- Experience in project planning and implementation
- Permanent, full time position of 35 hours a week. We encourage flexible work arrangements so you can shape your work life balance.
- Opportunity for career growth and professional development.
- Scope for performance based salary increases.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Chemical...
- Locations:New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:4th Jan 2023, 12:50 am