Carter Grange have been market leaders in custom design and building of new homes across Melbourne for over ten years. We believe we have a different approach to other builders. We provide custom design and flexibility with finishes at an affordable price. Whether it’s a single, or double storey stand alone (Metro division) or dual occupancy (Urban division) build, our expertise and years of trusted service and quality, enable us to accommodate our clients’ individual needs and set us apart from the other builders.
Qualifications & experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification (full or part completed).
- 1+ years business experience, supporting end-user and endpoint hardware (Fixed and mobile devices including Apple iPhone/iPad).
- Demonstrable experience with Office365 online services, (Azure Active Directory, Teams calling, Exchange Online).
- Basic computer LAN/WAN knowledge (DNS/DHCP, Wireless)
- Microsoft Windows Desktop OS, Microsoft Server OS, Remote Desktop Services.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and group policy.
- Experience with Microsoft Intune and Defender will be advantageous.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Coordinate, administer, solve and escalate IT support requests
- Provide voice and video IT support to staff (in-person and remote).
- Develop and maintain IT end user work instructions, self-help guides and technical documents for staff.
- Deliver IT training to staff.
- Configure, deploy and maintain endpoint hardware. (Desktop, Laptop, Peripherals, AV equipment, iPhone and iPad.)
- Maintain IT system asset inventory (including lifecycle management).
- End user account management (onboarding/offboarding/changes).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, without compromising quality.
- Loyalty leave days.
- Opportunities to learn and develop new skills.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm