Do you have a strong passion for great customer experience? Do you love to travel, meet people from different backgrounds and learn about other cultures? Are you looking for a rewarding career? If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions then come join us at Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon as a Flight Attendant.
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness
- Actively look for ways to exceed passengers’ expectations
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe and to pass the pre-employment medical assessment for physical fitness
- Proficiency in English for both airlines
- Proficiency in one of the following Asian Languages:
- Cathay Pacific:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Cathay Dragon:
- Mandarin as a third language is preferable
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Flexible work schedules to suit your lifestyle
- World-class training and structured career path
- A safe and collaborative working environment
- Flying/Ground Duty Allowance and Outport per diems
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme and Medical Coverage
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within six weeks. Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered. Kindly be reminded that multi-applications for the Flight Attendant position at the same time will not be considered as well or it may result in your application being withdrawn.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 3:59 pm