We’re proud to be sponsoring the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Accounting Top100 Future Leader Award for GradConnection’s 10th annual Top100 Future Leaders Awards! This is your opportunity to be recognised as one of Australia’s future top graduate talents and connect with us along the way.
ABOUT THE AWARD:
Open to: students studying a degree or discipline majoring in Accounting at an Australian university into 2024
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ) represents more than 125,000 financial professionals, supporting them to build value and make a difference to the businesses, organisations and communities in which they work and live.
Around the world, Chartered Accountants are known for their integrity, financial skills, adaptability and the rigour of their professional education and training.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Embrace this unique experience to make friends with students from universities across Australia
- Top100 Finalists accelerate their career opportunities by gaining exposure to the best graduate employers
- Be recognised as a Top Australian University Student and have your name printed in the Australian Financial Review!
Applications extended until Tuesday 19 September – kick start your career and apply today.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- Locations:Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2023, 1:30 pm