CHC Helicopter Australia is looking for a Human Resource Assistant to join our team based in West Perth. Reporting to the HRSS Manager this role is responsible for providing HR Shares Services support. CHC uses Workday as our HR Information system. As the local HR Shared Services champion, this position provides generalist shared services support.
- Provides operational and transactional Human Resource support.
- Provide support on various HRSS and Workday projects.
- Analyses reports and verifies data accuracy.
- Provides global support to employees, managers through the HR Self-Service Tool (Service Now).
- Develops effective relationships with teams and managers with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides operational support on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, Enterprise Agreements.
- Process employee pay changes and associated pay-cut off processes.
- Process employee changes and various employment letters.
- First point of contact for new and existing staff relocations and visa related enquiries.
- Point of contact with local Benefits providers for employee queries and insurance renewals.
- May be assigned other tasks and duties as required to support the business.
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or equivalent with a minimum of 1-2 years post-degree experience in a HR capacity.
- Experience with HRIS systems such as Workday or a similar cloud based HR information system.
- Knowledge of human resource practices, diversity, performance management and respective employment law.
- Creative, resourceful, and pragmatic with a positive 'can do' and solution-focused attitude.
- Team oriented and collaborative approach.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a demanding workload.
- Demonstrated maturity in handling confidential personnel information.
- Demonstrated a high attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills with knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to meet a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- HR Graduates are welcome to apply!
If you are looking to develop your career within a dynamic and thriving organisation, please apply online or visit http://www.chcheli.com/careers. Please upload your Resume and share your value proposition to be considered for this role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm