Let's change the world together. Work directly with our customers and gain hands on experience and exposure into their networks.
Be immersed in a small close knit group of cohorts, to collaborate on a variety of projects that have a real impact. You'll learn from industry experts. We value your ideas, perspective on how to get things done. Work on network infrastructures. Deliver business solutions and technology solutions from Data, Security, Mobility, and the Cloud.
Join a world class development program that gives you hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications. Be coached and mentored by some of the industry's brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills. Join together with a group of other talented graduates and receive professional development while also reaching expected milestones throughout the program.
What You Will Do
As a Network Engineer you will take one of the below possible routes, based on the business need, your skillset and your preference:
- Develop complex designs, implement Cisco leading edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world.
- Consult to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers.
- Review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with a variety of customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field.
- Minimum GPA of 7.0 and above.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Passionate about networking, information technology or computer science.
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Ability to multitask, self-starter, and work in a fast-paced team environment and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel to customer sites (amount of travel will vary based upon your role and technology team).
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm