Bachelor’s Degree or higher level qualification in Engineering, Telecommunications, Cyber Security, Information Technology or Management with good understanding of software development and technology management methodologies.
Skills and Experience:
- A solid understanding of PRINCE2 and waterfall software development lifecycle
- Proven experience in project planning, financial management and use of MS Project
- Ability to work in teams and demonstrated interest in learning.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- The successful candidate will be mentored in the Project Management methodologies used by Softel. The Successful candidate will draw heavily from their own technical and professional experience to fit within this technical project management team.
- Day to day management of customer facing projects.
- Working within the PMO to deliver complex software projects to customers.
- Ability to solve complex engineering, software and networking challenges within a matrix organisation.
- Maintain positive client interactions.
- Developing intimate knowledge with all software tools, process improvement and product delivery.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Software, Information Technology, Management
- Level 3, 26-28 Prospect StreetLocations:
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2019, 12:59 pm