- 12 week program – Narangba, QLD
- Studying a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
- Paid work experience
Who we are
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens up a world of possibilities. Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities and government agencies to provide sustainable waste management solutions.
What we offer:
- Paid work experience opportunity
- Chance to contribute to the Waste Oil Recycling industry and making a sustainable future possible
- Exposure to industrial operating plant and work in Hazardous Areas
- Exposure to core process engineering unit operations (pumps, heat exchangers, valves, instrumentation)
- Learn from and contribute to building safe systems of work
- Chance to work closely with a small multidisciplinary team
- Troubleshooting and improvement development opportunities
What you bring:
- Strong communication skills
- Curious and enquiring disposition
- Attention to detail
- Studying a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
How to apply
To Apply please submit your current resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button. Please include a copy of your current academic transcript. Please note; applicants for this role will be subject to pre-employment checks including medical assessment with drug and alcohol testing and a driving history check.
Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 12:59 pm