Clifford Chance's two-year Graduate Program turns gifted beginners into professionals, with the aim of getting the breadth of experience you need to emerge as a confident business adviser.
Our Graduate Program is divided into four, 6-month seats (rotations) which place you in different parts of our business. You will work in teams with different colleagues and clients, gaining exposure to the challenges they face and the ways in which we help them.
Our extensive international network and the global nature of our business means that it is both possible and beneficial for you to take one of your seats in one of our overseas offices. Secondments are an opportunity for you to acquire new skills and experiences, possibly to utilise and improve your language skills and give you a valuable international perspective on new business and a different cultural environment.
Throughout the Graduate Program, you will be closely supported both informally and through formal mentoring, with advice and guidance from the Graduate team and a supervisor in each seat.
From the moment you start, you'll have immense direct and indirect support. From the Partners, Lawyers, Trainee peers and Business Professional teams. To your supervisor and mentors who have been through the same process themselves - we recognise that quality training and supervision is the key to getting the most from your training period.
- To be successful, you will need to demonstrate your potential to become a first-class lawyer and your willingness to take advantage of the many opportunities that you encounter.
- You will need to exhibit ambition, drive and commitment, the ability to articulate your ideas clearly, and the desire to build relationships and deliver outstanding service.
- We're also looking for business awareness, a keen commercial insight and a strong ability to lead and manage.
- In addition to these attributes we ask that applicants have a consistently strong academic record.
- As a part of your application, please submit an up-to-date academic transcript, curriculum vitae and cover letter.
At Clifford Chance we understand that our true asset is our people. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are committed to treating all employees and applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Bridging...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 7:00 am